Sunday, October 04, 2009

I'll keep you my dirty little secret


So I read something and .. actually, I'll keep those thoughts to myself too. Unlike what the title suggests, it isn't dirty at all.


Before that, here's a great song. Great song.


Asher book - Someone to watch over me

You know what this song reminds me of?

Grand pianos at hotel lobbies/bars. With the perfect ambience - the dim lights are a must-have. Not the perfect song for this 'feel', but great nonetheless. Next up would be somethin' jazzy. I like.

One of these would be cool: jazz on piano, jazz on sax, jazzy voice.

Hmm, I shall start listening to Norah Jones too. Why am I so into these? Blame it on the dark & candlelights, I'm seriously addicted.




Seriously, a blog isn't like a diary at all, its impossible to pen down every single emotion. Most of the time we end up keeping things in our hearts and minds, then they'll fade away after awhile. Awesome thoughts, horrible thoughts, they're all the same. Maybe its just me, I keep most problems/thoughts since they'll get solved eventually, anyway.

You people might not believe it since I'm always the one to overreact and get suddenly high (or low), but have you even heard me speak my mind? Okay, maybe my closer friends. But then again, not really.


Besides, your point of view always changes after awhile. When people start ranting on and on, they'll realise how immature they were at that moment. Its like how I can't stand my older posts sometimes. I don't even understand why I was so "emo" last year, its ridiculous.

Its ridiculous how I got quite irritated with somebody yesterday (nobody knows, though), I've yet to find the reason why I didn't feel good reading those stuff but I'm sure you'll feel the same if you were me. The only reason why I felt better was because I wasn't totally right either. It always makes me feel better when I know I'm at fault, so I'll understand the situation and not get so irritated. Or it'll be like running around in circles/killing off your brain cells. Ahh but no, I'm still pretty irritated maybe I should ban myself from the place forever.



I said a blog's unable to let me write whatever I feel, but I just wrote some paragraphs of stuff didn't I? Well true to a certain extent, this isn't even a tenth of what's going through my mind right now.

Actually, I feel like a horrible person when it comes to certain things. Admit it, we all are, it just depends on what it is. For one, I always think of things in my point of view and not others'. Not until some time later, anyway. Yeah that's the biggest problem.

I'm currently itching for a heart-to-heart talk with someone (not anybody specific), but I know I'll end up talking about other stuff.




Engaging in conversations with yourself should always be the best option.

No comments: